TITLE: The People of New York #6 AUTHOR: julie DATE: 7/11/2005 03:49:00 PM ----- BODY:
God must be watching. I posted a "People of New York" that contained a couple racial epithets...and poof! While editing, Blogger ate it. Now, I am pretty sure God and Blogger are linked somehow. Either that, or God is Iraqi. DO NOT SEND ME HATE MAIL BECAUSE I SAID THAT IT JUST SEEMED COINCIDENTAL SINCE THAT POST HAD IRAQI SLURS IN IT JUST DRINK YOUR BOURBON AND SING A VERSE OF GOD BLESS AMERICA ALREADY DAMMIT. So, now I will offer another. This happened about a week ago. Me: (Staring at Girl Sitting Next to Me's huge diamond ring) Girl Sitting Next To Me: Are you looking at my ring? Me: Um...yes. GSNTM: It's not real. Me: Really? Wow. It looks real. GSNTM: I mean, the diamond is real, but the engagement isn't. I'm sleeping with someone else. Me: Oh. Right. WHAT THE? The People of New York #1 The People of New York #2 The People of New York #3 The People of New York #4 The People of New York #5
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger SirTalksALot DATE: 7/12/2005 07:35:00 AM Sounds seedy and trashy, sounds like one of my old bosses. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Boozie DATE: 7/12/2005 01:48:00 PM Sweet hell. Don't you love when people just randomly tell you things like that? That's the best. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger allison DATE: 7/13/2005 09:48:00 PM Fake engagement ring. Ha. A brilliant ruse to ward off the would-be Creepy VonScaryMens in this fair city. Her's sounds a little different, but...whatever.

Can I down a 40 of Ole E' and bust out some "Proud To Be an American" instead? Pleeease? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Maverick DATE: 7/18/2005 09:23:00 PM Very nice. I like your links to the carious chapters.

Oh, and BR SENT ME. Damn! Had to say that. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Maverick DATE: 7/18/2005 09:23:00 PM Damn, in all the excitement, forgot to leave my sig. I hate when I do that.

Stacie - Spitting in a Wishing Well ----- --------